Maps of the 3 CRA Districts
The area for the CRA was designated in the 2009 CRA Master Plan after a careful examination of the prior Findings of Necessity Report. St. Cloud's CRA is subdivided into 3 distinct districts, each with its own unique character and specifically identified vision and goals. View the map for the entire CRA area (PDF).
The Downtown District
The Downtown District (PDF)
The goals for the Downtown District are to:
- Assure the long term economic vitality of the downtown.
- Preserve resources where feasible.
- Ensure that redevelopment complements the historic and architecturally significant buildings.
- Create a pedestrian friendly and mixed use main street environment.
The Central District
The Central District Map (PDF)
The goals for the Central District are to:
- Provide a gateway presence to the Downtown District.
- Create a traditional urban district with smaller-scaled businesses located close together on smaller lots that reinforce the overall image of the CRA area.
The Gateway District
The Gateway District Map (PDF)
As the western entry points into St. Cloud, and as the center of major retail activities, the goals for the Gateway District are to:
- Provide gateways that identify arrival.
- Establish a unique sense of place and high quality of design and aesthetics that separates the CRA from other locations along the U.S. 192 corridor.
- Medical Arts Campus (MAC) Map (PDF)