- Reservations for facility rentals need to be placed prior to rental date.
- The City requires staff supervision at a cost of $30 per hour per staff member. The number of staff required is dependent upon the event and the number of participants.
- No City facility shall be rented to private businesses to gain profit with the exception of a party planner, caterer, and event coordinator. If any event deviates from the approved activities on the reservation application, it may result in cancellation of the event and loss of all reservation and deposit fees. Anyone not complying with this provision may be denied use of a City of St. Cloud recreation facility rental in the future.
- Refunds are given at the discretion of the department director or designee. An administrative charge of $25 or 20% will be assessed for each refund requested and approved.
- If a cancellation occurs fourteen (14) calendar days or more before a rental, a 100% refund will be given for rental fees and deposits that have been paid, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- If cancellation occurs thirteen (13) calendar days or less before a rental, a 50% refund will given for rental fees and deposits that have been paid, minus a $25 administrative fee.
For more information or to rent any of the facilities, please contact Parks and Recreation at 407-957-7243.
Note: All picnic facilities within the park areas are on a first-come, first-served basis, with the exception of five of the covered pavilions at the Lakefront and the nine covered pavilions at Chisholm Park. These can be reserved to ensure availability and must be reserved a least 4 days in advance. For more information on the Lakefront or Chisholm Park pavilions, please call 407-957-7392.
Fees are subject to change.