CITY OF ST CLOUD
Lakefront Park Marina 1104 Lakeshore Blvd St. Cloud, FL 34769
City Boat Slips are available to rent to current City Ad valorem tax payers.
The contract is for 12 months beginning October 1 and expires on September 30 each year.
Monthly dues are $67.50
Slip sizes range with a maximum of 35’ with a maximum of a 10’ beam.
Dues can be paid bi-annually (6 months) or annually 12 months If paid in full for 12 months a one month discount will be applied
$500.00 refundable deposit is due at the contract signing.
Please call for availability 407-957-7392
We have 143 Boat Slips in our Marina that range in size with a maximum slip size of 35’ in length.
• Water and Electric included• Gated Entry Monitored by Security Cameras• Lighted Docks• Floating docks with aerators to circulated water flow
• All Boat must hold proof of insurance ($500,000. Liability) with City of St. Cloud added as additionally insured on your policy
• Must have current copy of your Florida Vessel Registration
• Must provide current copy of your Driver's License
• Must have two photos of your boat - One of the hull, showing your current Florida registration numbers and sticker.
East lake Tohopekaliga often called East Lake Toho for short is located in central Florida south of Orlando. Covering a staggering 11,968 Florida Acres, East Lake Tohopekaliga is circular in shape with a diameter of 5 miles, making it the second largest lake in Osceola County behinds its larger sister lake, Lake Tohopekaliga. East Lake Toho is part of the Upper Kissimmee River Chain of Lakes, which comprise the headwaters of the entire Everglade system.
Three communities surround the lake: St. Cloud, Narcoossee and Runnymede.