Solid Waste Education

See an infrastructure issue or have a Public Works concern? 

Use the link to Report a Concern

What to do if  I have a missed pickup ?
           Click on “Report a Concern” and fill out the form to notify us of a missed stop;
           Call the Solid Waste Division 407-957-7289, leave name and address with call back phone number

How to tell if you have St Cloud services or County Services.
           You have a City of St Cloud (Garbage)Account for utility services.
           Your Tax District will be “100-ST CLOUD” if you are within the city limits service area.

Recycling How-Tos, Republic Recycling Offers info to educate public on reduce/reuse.
           See the Republic Recycling Guide here