- Economic Development
- Downtown Entertainment District
Welcome to the City of St. Cloud, Florida's Entertainment District
Our Downtown Entertainment District is your one-stop destination for shopping, dining and entertainment, all within a comfortable walking distance within our quaint downtown. Downtown St. Cloud features beautiful brick streets, streets, wide sidewalks, lush landscaping, and decorative lighting. With the special Entertainment District cups available at most downtown bars and restaurants, you can stroll, sip and shop for hours under the beautiful Florida sunshine or the decorative lighting.
- North: 9th Street
- East: Florida Avenue
- South: 13th Street
- West: Massachusetts Avenue
Outdoor Alcohol Consumption
Consumption of alcoholic beverages outdoors is permitted within the Entertainment District subject to the following regulations:
- Hours of outdoor consumption are Wednesdays through Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 12 midnight.
- Alcoholic beverages are defined as beer, wine, and liquors
- For outdoor consumption, no more than 1 drink per valid I.D per transaction
- Outdoor consumption is permitted only in a clear plastic cup, with a registered district logo, not to exceed 16 fl. ounces
- No drinks are to be brought in from outside of the District
- Be courteous of your surroundings and dispose of your waste in one of the many trash bins within the District
- You may not bring drinks from outside sources into establishments
Entertainment District Events
Ordinance 2021-55 also created the Entertainment District Event Permit. This permit was created to make it easier for events to happen in the District. All events, single day and/or re-occurring, that are outside of the day-to-day business of the District and the business within are required to obtain an Entertainment District Event Permit. The permit application is linked in the below section.
For more information, please contact the City's Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org