Our Business Navigator serves as a Concierge Service to help prospective new or expanding businesses successfully complete the application process. The Business Navigator will be your point of contact whether you are in the beginning stages of submitting your development/permitting applications, going through the city permitting process, or just have questions about business start-up processes. Among the services we offer:
- Actively engage with your development team to ensure communication is at the forefront with every department involved.
- Resolving any issues that may evolve during the development process to ensure the project remains on schedule.
- Providing a unique and personable experience while working with the City of St. Cloud.
- Explain and demonstrate the requirements for submitting required documentation and achieving approvals.
- Working with businesses to understand how we can improve any processes and orchestrate a better experience for all applicants.
- Identifying inconsistencies with current policies and showcasing opportunities for the City of St. Cloud to adjust as needed.
- Foster positive relationships with residents, businesses, and community organizations to create an engaging experience with the City of St. Cloud.
- Working with businesses to understand their current and future needs to help them continue to expand their business in a positive manner.
- Supports the implementation of the City of St. Cloud’s plan for community involvement to understand what residents need.
We strongly encourage applicants to schedule a pre-application meeting with City staff prior to submitting a development review application. At the meeting, we can provide information on the property and requirements for the Development Review Committee submittals. We also can discuss the project schedule and time. You can apply online to schedule a pre-application meeting.